Friday, March 20, 2015

Learned while in ENG 1200.10

Aside from learning many things in this class associated with composition, I would have to say learning the proper APA format was one that I learned the most. I am now able to write a reference myself without using a search engine. It was a difficult task to learn, but once I understood the format and what Mr. Hamon was looking for, it seemed easier. After this course is complete I will feel confident citing and references my future papers.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you! I'm still a bit hazy on certain aspects of APA. But if I put in half as much effort as I should have I'd probably be as confident as you are with it. You'll be leaving Prof. Hamon's class having learned what he wanted us to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes kudos and thats awesome and your confident in APA which means you will be writing scholarly papers left and right. Bring on ENG COMP III haha!

    ReplyDelete