In just about 3 weeks this quarter will be over and I plan to enjoy my boyfriends beach house on a daily basis. Well, after work and on the weekends of course. It is that time where we are all chomping at the bit to finalize our papers and enjoy the Florida weather. Those of us who are returning to class in April will definitely appreciate a break. Having coming from schools that are on semesters, I think I am beginning to like quarters. Not only do we have 10 week courses instead of 16, but we also get a few weeks break between each quarter. This is officially my last quarter of course work at South prior to applying to the nursing program. I applied for the April cohort but due to me being enrolled in my last stint of courses, I didn't get chosen. So I will work my butt off in the meantime, and enjoy the beach, until the October cohort comes around. I can't wait to begin clinical's and eventually graduate. I know it is the day that we all are looking forward to.
Best of luck to all,
JB
Very well said we all work hard and deserve some time off. Unfortunatelly I still have a long road ahead but like you said it's better doing quaters rather than semesters. i am also looking foward some days off.
ReplyDeleteThose 3 weeks couldnt come any sooner!
ReplyDeleteYou almost done congrats! What a relieve, well for now jejeje, Enjoy the time off.
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to the break also. I can't wait to get these next three weeks over with. It was great to get the chance to work with you in class. I wish you the best of luck in the nursing program!
ReplyDelete