Thursday, February 12, 2015

Illogically Thinking

There are many ways in which we all illogically think about one another. Whether it be skin color or social class or education, we have stereotyped. For example, I have thought illogically about car preference in relation to race. In Okeechobee we have many parades and festivals in the park downtown. During the parade a hispanic car club always displays their vehicles with loud spanish music, hydraulics and colors of red, green and white. I have found myself hearing the music from a distance and quickly thinking illogically, that the hispanic car club is coming and automatically have a visual picture of the car style. I am not happy to admit this, but we all do it, I am only human.

1 comment:

  1. What I can said is that we are all human and no matter what type of color we are and some times life is unfair

    ReplyDelete