Friday, January 23, 2015

Hey Y'all

Good Morning y'all! Just like most of you guys have posted, I too am new to the blog spot so I hope my posts don't put you to sleep. Which is why I chose a different font color besides black, boring! 

So my name is Jessica, I am 28 years old and I'm currently enrolled in my last quarter of courses prior to beginning the BSN program here at South University. Whoop Whoop! If I don't get accepted to the nursing program in April (depending on my current courses and if other nursing students fall short of the requirements), I will have to wait for the October program. 

I was born and raised in South Florida and have lived the majority in Okeechobee. In 2009 I moved to Lebanon, Ohio and I moved back to sunny Florida last summer. It was a great experience and I enjoyed living in the Cincinnati suburbs. But nothing is better than home, especially when home is Florida. Word!! 

As far as writing goes, it's not my strong suit but I am always willing to do my best and aim for an A. 

Til next time, 
JB

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, it's cool to meet another SoFlo native who actually loves it here. Whenever i tell people that i don't think i'll ever move they look at me like I'm crazy. I don't know how you survived in Ohio, you probably would have seen me frozen solid on the side of the road if i moved up there. Good luck on getting into the nursing program in April, Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cool your almost ready to apply for the BSN program already :) I too just recently moved from Ohio. I'm born and raised in Palm Beach County but over the last 4 years I was working on getting hired onto a Fire Department and balance being a Navy Reservist. I move to Columbus Ohio hired onto Columbus Division of Fire back in April but jury myself 4 months into my employment so I resigned and moved ALLLL the way back. No shame no cry though it led me to South and accomplishing another goal of mine to be an RN. Look fwd to getting to know you more over the next 10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica. That's super awesome that you are in your last quarter before you enter the nursing program! I on the other hand have just begun. I can't wait till the day comes that I can say that. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another native, we have to stick together we are an endangered breed. I was born and raise here in PBC. I live in Loxahatchee and would not trade it for the world. I am very happy for you, that you are on your last quarter in nursing. Are you going to get your Masters and become a nurse practioner? Great to meet you Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is true. I moved to Orlando few years ago, and it was nothing like home. so I moved back home, and I am so happy I moved back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great, congrats you almost there, wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete