Friday, January 23, 2015

My College Life

My college experience has been a long one. I have been taking college courses part time for about 6 years and I feel as if it is beginning to pay off. My education is extremely important to me, no one will take it away! I have chosen to work full time and go to college part time for financial reasons, realizing that in the end, being a full time student would be the only way to graduate. The road has definitely been a long one, but more importantly, well worth it! I believe that I do and will appreciate my education even more because it hasn't been handed to me and because I will never give up. 

Best of luck,
JB


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, It may feel like forever but you will be finished in no time. I started here at South in 2013 and I feel like it is too long that I have been in school. I was working full-time and attending class full-time and it was a lot. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in college 12 years. You can make it happen, and then it's really cool. No one can take it from you.

    ReplyDelete